Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer officially revealed

Discussion in 'Articles' started by Sykikal, May 2, 2014.

• by Sykikal, May 2, 2014 at 12:26 PM
  • Sykikal

Sykikal Very mentally stable admin Staff Member

The trailer for Sledgehammer's 2014 Call of Duty game was officially revealed. Actor Kevin Spacey, the same person who plays the main character in the hit Netflix web series House of Cards, is portrayed as the main character in this upcoming Call of Duty game. The trailer also indicates that exosuits that enable increased jumping and climbing will be available. The game is also scheduled to release on November 4th, 2014.
    The game's description on YouTube states

Last edited: May 3, 2014

Comments

Discussion in 'Articles' started by Sykikal, May 2, 2014.

1. CROWley
    *Cough* Crysis *Cough*

The crap the guy was saying about being tolerant of people with other religions, yeah that totally sounds like 'merica. Yet another trailer that only shows cutscenes. Why do they even bother? It's not like their audience will ever actually play the story.
  2. Lavitz
    Everything I read about this game mentions House of Cards, like nothing else he's done exists
  3. Sykikal
    I just thought it was is most current and one of his more prominent roles. His role in House of Cards also seems to have a striking similarity to his role in Call of Duty (ruthless politician, cut throat leader).
  4. Extreme
    GFX were looking good :)

This is my last hope or else i am leaving this crap for ever
  5. Sykikal
    I am guessing you were disappointed by Call of Duty Ghosts.
  6. Extreme
    That was the worst of all COD's so far

I rather play BO1 for next 10 years than that Ghosts haha and look at that video Lavitz posted lol

I gave up on that game on Day 3. It just hurts me to see my Fav game going down and down every year :(

Any way i no longer give a s*it about it . I am happy with Titanfall
  7. Lavitz
    Black Ops is great. No Call of Duty has come close to it (I played MW3 for a little while and sold BO2 shortly after buying it) and I downloaded Ghosts during the Steam free weekend but couldn't even connect to the servers. I've been done with the series for a while and have no regrets.
  8. Extreme
    I think we should give sledge hammer a chance

looking at GFX i am impressed but can't say anything now i would like to see some gameplay instead of that hollywood trailer that they threw at us .