Boot Concerns?

Discussion in 'Xat (archive)' started by Nin10dO, Jun 4, 2010.

1. Nin10dO

Nin10dO Inactive

As you noticed, boot is reaching sky rocket prices, well do you think that boot will ever reach the price of Purple? I mean 2 boots + 2500 xats = Purple. Do you think boot will ever reach purple? :?::raise:

2. Reggie

Reggie Limit Breaker

Boot

I think that the Boot power will reach purple because its prices are still increasing rapidly. I really do not know what the current price of Boot is in Trade, so I cannot really tell, but it does seem like it will reach 25,000 xats.

3. ishmaelman4466

ishmaelman4466 Inactive

seems like eventually boot might become more expensive than purple.

4. Extreme

Extreme Limit Breaker

haha Boot : 10,000-12,000 xats or 769-923 days

omfg what do you think about it?..i want it to raise more woohoo

5. ishmaelman4466

ishmaelman4466 Inactive

i'm probably out of the know, but why in the world is it so expensive?

6. Extreme

Extreme Limit Breaker

boot is 80 days at the first..people are abusing it so xat made it limited..because of that boot is rising day by day:tard:

7. Snow

Snow Dedicated Member

Not only is Boot on the rise, but so is Angel...
    Angel: 8000-10000 xats or 615-769days
    Boot: 10,000-12,000 xats or 769-923 days

As you can see, their is a difference, though to rich people, it's not a large one, I won't be suprised if it/they become as expensive as Purple, nor will I be suprised if Purple becomes more expensive/limited.

8. Sealseal

Sealseal Inactive

i think boot is gona stay at 10000 - 12000 xats worth...but hoo noes. it may go up

9. WnE

WnE Inactive

Guys, keep in mind Boot was up in the doubel digit thousands before, and it fell as low as 5k. Just saying

10. tomhammer3

tomhammer3 Inactive

ya, and now that you can buy it again still its gunna drop to like 500 xats...

11. Dakurai

Dakurai Inactive

Yeah I agree with Tomhammer I think if they ever make it so you could buy it again its going to drop rapidly.

12. Spell-checker

Spell-checker Junior Gamer

Boot seems like it'll go up, but it would take a long while, for now people would bring down the price, but if a lot of new users come in, and there's a high demand, it'd probably rise.

13. Dakurai

Dakurai Inactive

Well everyone should avoid boot and see if xat will make it available again!

14. Reggie

Reggie Limit Breaker

I do not know if that will ever happen, that people would cease buying Boot, because there are so many people who are aware of the Boot power. I would suggest that the Xat Staff should put a cap limit on the price of Boot on Trade, but then again, this would reduce the abusiveness of Boot, which is probably why the Xat staffs made the power limited.

15. Extreme

Extreme Limit Breaker

i really want boot to raise 10000 wooohooo