Bomberman Blast review confirmed.

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Super Smash Bros. Fan, Oct 3, 2008.

1. Super Smash Bros. Fan

Super Smash Bros. Fan My first forum...

Today I have downloaded Bomberman Blast. And I'm happy to report it is a great game to play! Their are 6 modes of play, 10 stages, and more features I will talk about in the review. (When is the tournament Hudson?) If you are a Bomberman fan get your Wii Points ready! But the question is this. Does it stand up to Bomberman Live?

Here is my Bomberman Blast WiiWare Friend Code:
    3652-3429-8840. PM me if you want to be my Bomberman Blast friend. See you on the warfare!

2. Curtis

Curtis Inactive

Nice

Nice dude.

3. Sykikal

Sykikal Administrator Staff Member

Oh, this sounds interesting. I hope you finish your review of Bomberman blast soon. I might consider getting this game myself. I should likely look up more information about this though, such as cost, length, graphics, etc. So I can make a more informed decision of whether or not it is worth it.

4. Seth

Seth Fame Had An IV

I havent bought a wii ware game since uhm. June 26th. It was the day before my birthday. This one seems okay.

5. Super Smash Bros. Fan

Super Smash Bros. Fan My first forum...

Oh certantly! The cost for the Wiiware version is 1000 Wii Points, you can play from 10 stages, 8-player online and offline, rankings, leaderboards, and 10 appels to it. WiiWare World gave it a 8/10. But this is a preview.