Call of Duty Black Ops vs Modern Warfare 2

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Lavitz, Oct 5, 2010.

1. Lavitz

Lavitz Inactive Staff Member

This is for all the complainers

A lot of people are calling Black Ops just a rehash of Modern Warfare 2 with new guns and maps and make it sound like a bad thing. If that were true it wouldn't necessarily be bad. People like to bash Modern Warfare 2 a lot saying it's a horrible game but it really isn't. If it was a bad game why would it be the most played game on Xbox Live? I'll give you one reason why it's good: Customization. You can choose what weapon you want, your secondary weapon, what camo you want on your gun, you can have up to two attachments and it really doesn't limit you like in COD4. Another thing is killstreaks, there are lots of killstreaks to choose from unlike previous games where you had set ones. Now in a way, the level of customization in Modern Warfare 2 does make it somewhat cheap, you can combine grenade launcher with one man army and danger close perks to make a class that has unlimited noob tubes, or you could use a bunch of overpowered killstreaks like Harrier, Pavelow and Chopper Gunner.

If Black Ops is like Modern Warfare 2, I'd be fine with that. They're fixing a lot of things that were wrong with Call of Duty 4 and Modern Warfare 2 and this includes removing perks like: stopping power, juggernaut, commando, one man army and danger close. One major problem before was facing someone with stopping power and getting killed in 2 shots, I think removing it will greatly level the playing field. They're making shotguns a primary again which is good, the killstreaks don't even look very overpowered like the ones in Modern Warfare 2 so what do you have to complain about?

I think this will be a good game, I don't care what anyone says. Treyarch haven't screwed us like Infinity Ward has so I still have hope and I guess time will tell if it's a good game. I know I'll be playing it in November

2. Avion

Avion Inactive

Yep very true, I guess we'll have to see in time. Ima rent it before I think about buying it and see for myself.

3. CROWley

CROWley Inactive

i seriously see nothing wrong with that

if they like the first one then the new one will be like a remake with upgrades and a bunch of new levels if youre going to complain then dont buy it.

me and my brother each have all the acheivements and the game complete
    we get the game complete on spare profiles and sell them for 20$
    we are both just hoping black ops is a lot harder!

4. Reggie

Reggie Limit Breaker

There is one reason why they may complain about games like Modern Warfare and Black Oops, is because they have never played it before. This is probably why the game is popular as those who already played it exposed to those who never has.

5. Seth

Seth Fame Had An IV

I personally think Black Ops, will be better. I like the new modes with wagering now that I've seen gameplay.

6. CROWley

CROWley Inactive

there are also the jealous people out there who probably never owned a copy or wont own one so they complain also the people who suck at the game
    and lastly the people who can complain about anything
    Black ops Will Be Better If they Cant Accept That Then its Their Problem.