Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Class setup

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Lavitz, Dec 5, 2010.

1. Lavitz

Lavitz Inactive Staff Member

Hey guys post your favorite class setup in this thread and we can give suggestions or even learn a thing or two. I'll post my favorite class at the moment and explain some things.

FAMAS w/ Dual Mag
    Hardline
    Sleight of Hand
    Marathon
    Semtex
    Concussion Grenade
    Claymore

Killstreaks:
    Napalm Strike [5]
    Attack Helicopter [7]
    Chopper Gunner [9]

I'll start out by saying the FAMAS is a great gun and I've started using it now that I found out about the AK74u being nerfed in the next title update. It's pretty similar to the AUG, difference being the recoil. The FAMAS has the highest fire rate in the game and it's pretty accurate, it also has the best iron sight in the game in my opinion so there is no need for a RDS. I use dual mag because combined with sleight of hand, it makes every other reload almost instant and if you didn't already know, this attachment doubles your ammo. One thing that I like about the FAMAS is that it's a good gun for almost any situation.

These are my favorite perks because I can quickly reload my gun and marathon is good because I am always on the move, you'd be surprised how many times I could thank hardline for getting me my chopper gunner.

2. Nix

Nix Inactive

i like the famas its just because all i have to say :woop:

3. Seth

Seth Fame Had An IV

famas silencer
    hardline
    sleight of hand
    marathon, though i wanna use hacker

semtex
    nova gas
    claymore

spy plane
    counter spy plane
    care package.

4. WnE

WnE Inactive

Galil w/ Suppressor & Reflect/Red Dot
    Hardline
    Sleight Of Hand/Warlord/Hardened
    Hacker
    Frag/Semtex
    Concussion Grenade
    Camera Spike

KillStreaks:
    Spy Plane [3]
    Care Package [5]
    Attack Helicopter [7]

I use the Galil because even with a silencer, it has great range and power. I can follow up on kills when facing someone with 2nd Chance swiftly and the ADS is awesome. The Galil is become my favorite, Right behind is the Commando.

I use Hardline because i love early Killstreaks, Hardened is there to off-set some Suppressor damage/ Sleight Of Hand for quick reloads and even swifter kills on 2nd Change nubz/ Warlord because I like the custom repticle, they're cool :woop: . Finally, Hacker helps me see annoying Claymores/Motion Sensors/Jammers.

Spy Plane because it makes the whole team better and I like knowing where everyone is. Care package because I usually cant get 10-11 kills in a row so i can get Dogs/Gunship/Chopper Gunner(Which i've gotten frequently) with ease. Attack Copter is just an awesome way to rack up kills :tard:

5. KDUDE

KDUDE Inactive

I like the Ak47 with extended mags. Lightweight Pro, Slieght of Hand, and Hacker pro. These perks usually work very well for me. I like the semtex and the claymore for my explosives.

6. Nix

Nix Inactive

I think famas has gotten better in black ops. Fully automatic it just owns. it was beast in modern warfare 2:?:

7. WnE

WnE Inactive

*gasp* No Hardline pro?

If memory serves correct, Famas was 3 round burst in MW2 correct? If so, yes, it is way better. Its one of the most used Assault Riffles, along with the Commando and Ak47. You have to try the Galil though

8. Seth

Seth Fame Had An IV

commando with silencer
    hardline pro
    sleight of hand pro
    hacker pro

claymore
    NOVA gas
    semtex

Spy Plane
    Care Package
    Attack Helicopter

9. Lavitz

I have another class I like to use

AK-74u w/ Grip and Rapid Fire
    Hardline
    Warlord
    Marathon
    Semtex
    Concussion Grenade
    Tactical Insertion

Killstreaks:
    RC-XD
    Napalm
    Mortars

10. Seth

Seth Fame Had An IV

personally the mortar team sucks. thats just me though..

ak74u imo, doesn't need grip or rapid fire, it mostly shines with the silencer.

11. WnE

WnE Inactive

Is it safe to say that this is the most used KillStreak Combination?

12. Hilly

Hilly Gamer

In my opinion, any gun is the best in a different situation. But I'm not a hardcore gamer or anywhere close to being one so I can't say much. But I do like the FAMAS a lot better than it was in MW2.

13. Lavitz

Yeah, I don't even know why they made it a burst weapon

---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

It doesn't suck in Ground War, I get triples and quads all the time with it

14. WnE

WnE Inactive

I gots triple with it on TDM.

ANyone use light machine guns?

15. TheD3monE

TheD3monE Inactive

Famas!

Famas Surpressor/Extended mags
    Scavanger pro
    Warload pro
    Hacker pro / Ninja
    Semtex
    Flashbang
    Clamore

Kill Streaks
    BlackBird[8]
    ChopperGunner[9]
    Attack Dogs [11]

Fama is a great weapon although not too great with the iron sight it has from far distance kills.

16. atnatewosd

atnatewosd Inactive

AK74u Attached With Grip and Extended mags or
    Commando attached with silencer and Extended mags

Perks:
    1:scavenger
    2:WarLoad
    3:Hacker or Gas mask

Claymore
    Semtex
    Concession Grenade

Kill Streaks:
    Attack helicopter
    Chopper Gunner
    Attack Dogs or Gun Ship

This class is very good and will help you get a higher kill streak very easily.

17. Lavitz

Do you guys usually run with the highest killstreaks? I use 3, 4, 5 most of the time and do really good.

18. Seth

Seth Fame Had An IV

Spy Plane, Blackbird and Chopper Gunner for Domination.
    @Lavitz- The mortar team is mostly for ground war or tactical or objective games.