BioShock Infinite: The Complete Edition

Discussion in 'Articles' started by Shadow, Sep 24, 2014.

• by Shadow, Sep 24, 2014 at 8:06 PM
  • Shadow

Shadow ಠ_ಠ

[​IMG]

So apparently according to a GameStop posting, BioShock Infinite will be getting a complete edition later this fall. The complete edition offers people a chance to play all of the released add ons for the game so if you haven't bought the game yet, this would be great time to hop on board. Interestingly the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions were not included, so maybe 2K is saving the announcement for another time

The complete edition will be available November 4th for the PC, PS3, and Xbox 360 for $39.99. With content valued at over $50 this will be a great deal for newcomers to this entry of the series.

BioShock Infinite: The Complete Edition will include the following content:

• BioShock Infinite Main Game
    • Clash in the Clouds Add-On Pack
    • Burial at Sea – Episode 1 Add-On Pack
    • Burial At Sea – Episode 2 Add-On Pack
    • Industrial Revolution Rewards Pack
    • BioShock Infinite Upgrade Pack
    • Columbia’s Finest Pack
    • Comstock’s China Broom Shotgun
    • Comstock’s Bird’s Eye Sniper Rifle
    Being a year old title I probably should have bought this game already since I'm a big fan of the series but I just never picked it up. This is great news for me and I'm sure many others. I'll definitely be sure to grab this when it becomes available. The game may even be cheaper on PC as it's close to the time when Steam would be having its annual Winter Sale in mid december, so keep that in mind.

Sykikal likes this.

Comments

Discussion in 'Articles' started by Shadow, Sep 24, 2014.

1. Sykikal
    I only played the original Bioshock. I did really like the game. Maybe some day I'll consider getting this along with the other installments of Bioshock.
  2. Lavitz
    I spent $20 total on all of this, what a ripoff
  3. Shadow
    You're just missing Bioshock 2 and this one since Irrational games closed down.