Best or worst unlockables in modern nintendo games.

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by BoldHeart, Aug 30, 2014.

1. BoldHeart

BoldHeart Loading...

The worst unlockables in my opinion is the gold background you get for gathering a million coins in new super mario bros 2.

Another one is a 20 second video you unlock for completing Kirby's Return to Dreamland at 100%.

Now unlockables i like are the cloud kart with red monster wheels from Mario Kart 7 and Luma in Mario Tennis Open.

2. Sykikal

Sykikal Very mentally stable admin Staff Member

I kind of get where you're coming from. I don't like it when they have really difficult achievements in video games with a lousy reward. The first example that comes to mind is when I beat Sephiroth on Kingdom Hearts. You basically don't get any reward other than the experience which at that point you don't really need. At least they added a reward with KH2 though (which ironically was an easier fight).

3. Tayden

Tayden Gamer

KH2 is a terrible example, honestly.

4. Sykikal

Sykikal Very mentally stable admin Staff Member

Why's that? I was just saying how they corrected their mistake from the original Kingdom Hearts.

5. Tayden

Tayden Gamer

There are better examples like super-bosses, like Omega Weapon from FF8. You don't get anything besides a trophy stating your victory against the enemy.