Best Controller?

Discussion in 'Classic gaming' started by Nin10dO, Jun 7, 2010.

1. Nin10dO

Nin10dO Inactive

What do you think was the best controller in video game history, like the design, how easy it is to use, and more. I think The Gamecube controller was the best, its esy to play with and the controller is easier to use than others. The only thing I don't like is that the analog stick gets ruined a lot. :@:'(

2. dani

dani Inactive

XD my favorite is the gamecube controller. dunno why though. perhaps because i always use to play the gamecube. D: owell :3

3. ishmaelman4466

ishmaelman4466 Inactive

N64 or GCN. the PS and XBOX controllers have always confused me. s: too big, too many buttons imo.

4. dale

dale Inactive

i would have to think the xbox 360 controllers are the best:P

5. Forgottensoldier

Forgottensoldier Inactive

I totally agree with dani, that the Gamecube controller was the best controller ever created. I thought the button placement and spacing was perfect. The only flaw was they get damaged. I personally own 4 and only 1 still works properly even though the c stick is dented some what.

6. Reggie

Reggie Limit Breaker

Best Controller

I have never used the GameCube controller nor played the console itself. I grew up playing the Nintendo, PlayStation, Xbox, and the WII. Between these consoles, I would have to say the PlayStation controller is better, because I have used it for a while and am familiar with it. The Xbox controller is confusing. It has many buttons, and whenever I play an Xbox game, the instructions on the game tells me to click on a button on the Xbox controller, but it takes me forever to find that particular button. Thus, I prefer the PlayStation controller since I have been living with it for a while.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2010
  7. Seth

Seth Fame Had An IV

frsrs?
    n64's had like.. a directional pad, an analog stick, trigger buttons, the z button, and then the yellow C buttons. and then the green and blue.

8. Extreme

Extreme Limit Breaker

i will say xbox 360 controller ...its cool and easy to use..play station controller sucks according to me...we have go to the middle to move joystick:@

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 9, 2010
  9. Reggie

Reggie Limit Breaker

I think joysticks are better when it comes to moving your man. With a joystick, we can move our fingers quicker than we could with the regular arrows of the controller.

10. ishmaelman4466

ishmaelman4466 Inactive

seth, for me at least, it was not hard to use. it felt legitimately comfortable.

11. Fenrir

Fenrir Luminary of the stars!!

i liked the dreamcast controller

12. Curtis

Curtis Inactive

I liked the Playstation controllers the best. Xbox controllers just confuse me.. Never used Gamecube or any of that. N64 Controller was fairly good apart from the yellow arrow buttons. Playstation Controllers are just easy, usually only need to use 1 thumb for the left analog/right stick and don't need to move your fingers around much.

13. Nin10dO

Nin10dO Inactive

LOL, same I had 5 GameCube controllers, I never found myself using the C stick. But my analog stick kept getting ruined. I started to buy off from eBay because those controllers were like never there in the stores. :'(