Bad news: Bomberman Blast Retail version only for Japan

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Super Smash Bros. Fan, Sep 12, 2008.

1. Super Smash Bros. Fan

Super Smash Bros. Fan My first forum...

I got some dissapointing news. The retail version of Bomberman Blast is exclusive to Japan. That mean at the most we have to throw away 300 blocks just for the Wiiware version of the game. I really wish I could start a petition to make a retail version but I want to keep my membership here at Video Game Info. Because of the news I will give this game a miss. I hope you understand what has happen. Bomberman has failed to impress me once again. This is no longer in my wishlist. I guess I better find a replacement for this game. You can download this and you may like it. I prefer to wait for Alien Crush Returns, Megaman 9, and Tetris Party.
    Edit: I change my mind about Wiiware Bomberman Blast. I'll probably get Bomberman Blast.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2008
  2. Nack

Nack Inactive

Nintendo needs to fix the damn memory problem already.

3. Super Smash Bros. Fan

I certainly agree. I have less then 400 Blocks left. Does Nintendo relize what is happeing? And why do Wiiware games take up SO MUCH SPACE?

4. Sykikal

Sykikal Administrator Staff Member

Well, it's not all that much space really... It just seems like a lot because you aren't given very much space on your Wii to start with. The only thing you have to compare it to are saves, saves do not take up nearly as much data as a full game.

Think of it like this, two people are watching movies. One person has to remember every word, picture, expression, sound, in the entire movie, verbatim (Downloading a full game). Another person only has to memorize what time you left the movie, so you can resume watching it (Just getting the save file).

As for Bomberman Blast itself, I haven't been keeping up with it that much. Though, I have enjoyed the Bomberman games before, and I've been curious as to why there isn't a Wii one yet. It's too bad it is only being released as a full version on Japan.

5. Seth

Seth Fame Had An IV

Well why do you even bother buying all those games? (just my opion) And cant you also save them to a SD card?

6. Super Smash Bros. Fan

So your saying that if I delete my Bomberman Blast Channel but keep the save file I can still play it?

Why did Hudson do this to us? Are they thinking we don't want it? Even though I downloaded the WiiWare version I still cannot believe this unfairness. The fact the North America and PAL version of Super Smash Bros. Brawl having two less VC demo then the Japanese version is understandable but this is unacceptable!

Well Seth it's because I very much anticapte them. I'm getting a SD card for Christmas. And yes you can save your channel into the SD card. You just can't play it.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2008