[Aug 22, 2015] Last game night? #24 (Online)

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Sykikal, Aug 17, 2015.

You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
Last game night? #24
Confirmed Attendees: 3
Posted By: Sykikal
Start Date: Aug 22, 2015 06:00 PM
End Date: Aug 23, 2015 12:00 AM
Time Zone: America/Los_Angeles -07:00 PDT
The following users have RSVP'd "Yes": 3
  1. Sykikal

Sykikal Very mentally stable admin Staff Member

Yeah, good point, and that's basically what I meant.
    I still think people are going to setup games here, I just don't think people want to plan it out way in advance or do it on a schedule.

2. Pointy

Pointy (☞゚∀゚)☞ Staff Member

That's a major reason why I'm so fond of quick easy to jump in and jump out of games, I'm biased of course because of my schedule but I'm certainly a fan of games like mafia, guess the drawling, and Jackbox games. For what it's worth I'll try to do my part and start up small games when the opportunity presents itself, also if anyone knows quick and free browser type games maybe we could start up a list.

Shadow likes this.
  3. Shadow

Shadow ಠ_ಠ

I pretty much stopped going cause there was limited games I had or liked, sometimes I was busy or didn't feel good, sometimes I just didn't care. Pretty sure I told Syk that

4. Lavitz

Lavitz Inactive Staff Member

She's liking all of his replies, I figured she agrees with what he's saying.

You have to admit, it was a lot worse before.

I don't talk about the games I play because nobody is interested in hearing about it, and others will just make fun of me for it like Shadow. The only times I will talk about a game is if someone else is familiar with it, like I did with Persona 4 recently even if only shadowray wanted to talk about it.

Who even talks about those games? We'll talk about Zelda when there's a new game released, but it's not like there's constant discussion about it. I don't think anyone here even plays Call of Duty. People disagreed with you on Bioshock because of your reasons for not liking it, not because they couldn't handle your opinion. You're free to dislike a game, but people are going to call you out when you're wrong about something.

I agree with you about the obscure games, but that's true for any site that doesn't have a lot of members.

I thought that was the point of RSVPing, nobody is obligated to show up. You can't force people to show up each week just because they decided to participate once.

5. Shadow

Shadow ಠ_ಠ

I agreed with his TES thread reply, not 100% of his reply, just like I liked Pointy's post about more easy to access games, not the last retort he made at Hax.

I will?

That's what I thought too but Syk was like guilt tripping us into joining every week even when I didn't RSVP Yes which is why I started choosing maybe and sometimes no just so he wouldn't harass me about not attending

Fenrir likes this.
  6. Fenrir

Fenrir Luminary of the stars!!

you know. hax talking about nothing but tetris for a week and a half can be compared to when syk and i where playing bloodborne. and we didn't even bring a lot of it up.

7. Sykikal

I don't even think I've banned anyone in months. I don't think I've banned you without giving plenty of warnings. Pretty silly to say I'm normally "abusing power". Trolling is pretty subjective, which is why I asked for specific posts and specific people. I mean, if I banned them for "trolling" they'd probably tell me I was abusing power.

Yeah, we had a discussion on DBZ those posts filled up the chat for a day or two. Anime has 621 posts, Nintendo has 7,629 posts, General Gaming has 2,770 posts, General Discussion has 5,169 posts, introductions has 2,790 posts. We're Nintendo biased obviously, but anime is no where near the most active section on the site. Though even you have to admit it's not nearly as bad as the xat stuff, right?
    4 hours is a pretty small timespan for a chat that has been around for years.

Do people here even play Call of Duty all that much anymore? Sure, we mention the new Zelda/Metroid when they come out. Yeah, it's hard to find discussion for obscure games. Same thing I said before, it'd be difficult on every small site because everyone is interested in a different obscure game.

Way to have a double standard:

When I delete posts:
    I'm censoring people and I'm a censorship nazi

When other people disagree with you:
    They're whining and crying because they can't handle a dissenting opinion.

When you delete EVERYONE elses posts that disagrees with yours:
    You just wants to have a private place and not have other posts on there (even though you could have said that from the beginning rather than deciding it afterwards and you allowed several posts on afterwards).

When you disagree with people:
    You're offering up a dissenting opinion and feedback to improve.

I was way too pushy before about game night attendance. I tried to lay off for the last few weeks. In my defense, a lot of people only showed up when I reminded them about it but I went overboard with it.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2015
  8. Lavitz

Just like the anime stuff.

I know how you feel.

9. Shadow

Shadow ಠ_ಠ

[​IMG]

10. Lavitz

[​IMG]

vengvong likes this.
  11. Shadow

Shadow ಠ_ಠ

>Stupid uneducated Opinion
    >You are fucking retarded

12. Pointy

Come on guys let's not get angry at each other, just stick to posting anime gifs to piss off Hax
    [​IMG]

13. Marly

Marly Gamer

I demand that everyone stop talking about things that I don't like. It's triggering me.

Instead, talk about things that I like.

But more importantly, talk about me. I'm the best.

Numb, vengvong, Fenrir and 1 other person like this.
  14. Shadow

Shadow ಠ_ಠ

[​IMG]

THAT PLOT

15. Pointy

[​IMG] Plot you say

16. Lavitz

[​IMG]
    Sorry, that was uncalled for. Have some anime.

17. Shadow

Shadow ಠ_ಠ

18. Lavitz

[​IMG]

19. Sykikal

You're joining in too? I thought you disliked these anime pics Shadow.

20. Shadow

Shadow ಠ_ಠ

Hey he said anime pics, nice try