Are you getting the "next gen" version of GTA V

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Shadow, Sep 5, 2014.

1. Shadow

Shadow ಠ_ಠ

We all know everyone loved the previous gen version of GTA V and you could almost forget that GTA V hasn't even come out on the current/next gen platforms. It's not going to be some kind of port either it's going to be revamped and updated. So for those of you with PC's and any current gen consoles are you going to get GTA V (again?)

2. Sykikal

Sykikal Very mentally stable admin Staff Member

I might get the PS4 or PC versions, but I haven't decided yet. I really like it on the PS3. I am hoping they discount it in a few months. I'm a bit reluctant to spend full price on a game I already bought, though it is a great game.

3. Lavitz

Lavitz Inactive Staff Member

I'll be getting it on PC but I don't already have the game so it will be the first time I play it

4. Shadow

Shadow ಠ_ಠ

I don't have any console, current or last so I'll be getting it on the PC as well. I really don't think I want to pay full price for it however it is one of the games I do want to experience with everyone else

5. Shiny Ablico

Shiny Ablico Protector of the People

Unfortunately I am... I am unsure that I want to buy it again so soon... But why not..

6. CROWley

CROWley Inactive

I am most definitely getting the next gen version. I'll be grinding out money and levels until I can get an Xbone to murder again with my friend. That's the main reason I'm getting one. With the new Heists DLC and the online achievements, I'll have something to work for as well.

I woulda got an Xbone version but much later. My friend left the 360 and I did until I found out about the Heists. Anybody with skill left the 360 and now it's just doubebags who throw bombs everywhere and use RPG's as a first resort.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2015