[Apr 25, 2015] Weekly game night #11(Win Club Nintendo Platinum Game) (Online)

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Sykikal, Apr 20, 2015.

You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
Weekly game night #11(Win Club Nintendo Platinum Game)
Confirmed Attendees: 8
Posted By: Sykikal
Start Date: Apr 25, 2015 06:00 PM
End Date: Apr 26, 2015 12:00 AM
Time Zone: America/Los_Angeles -07:00 PDT
The following users have RSVP'd "Yes": 8
The following users have RSVP'd "Maybe":
  1. Sykikal

Sykikal Very mentally stable admin Staff Member

Unfortunately, I did not get four attendants for last week's tournament but I'd like to try to do it again this week. I only have until April 30th to redeem this code, so if I don't get the attendants this week either I'm not going to keep trying to do it, I'm just going to cancel the tournament and go back to the original format and redeem the code myself.

Winner receives Club Nintendo Platinum game of choice OR Digital Club Nintendo game on sale for 600 coins or less.

Rules:

• You need to RSVP at least 48 hours in advance (that is by Thursday, 7:30 PM PST) in order to guarantee eligible! If you haven't already voted for SSB4 please do so.
    • This only happens if at least 4 people join/RSVP for the tournament.
    • Players who RSVP are put into brackets. If there isn't an even number of players some players might get a pass on the first round.
    • Regular matches are best 2/3 games
    • Final is best 3/5
    • 3 stock
    • No items
    • Matches are to take place on Final Destination and Battlefield. Other stages can only be used if both players agree to them.
    • No other special options/custom characters enabled.
    • Connection issues/disconnects will be decided on a case by case basis. Users with lousy connections may be disqualified.
    • Matches start Saturday, April 18th, 7:30M PST

I'm giving shadowray7, Numb, and azure credit for attending since they were there on time ready to play even though they didn't actually play during game night due to the tourney being canceled/my technical issues with LoL.

_____ azure Ezreol HaxAras Miles Numb Pineapplease shadowray7 Shadow Sykikal vengvong TheWolfsHeart
    Week 1 _____ 1 _____ _____ 1 1 _____ 1 1 _____ 1
    Week 2 _____ 2 _____ _____ _____ 2 1 2 2 _____ _____
    Week 3 _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ 3 2 3 3 1 _____
    Week 4 1 _____ _____ 1 2 _____ _____ 4 4 2 _____
    Week 5 2 _____ _____ 2 3 _____ _____ _____ 5 3 _____
    Week 6 3 _____ _____ 3 _____ _____ _____ 5 6 4 _____
    Week 7 _____ _____ 1 4 _____ _____ _____ 6 7 5 _____
    Week 8 4 _____ _____ 5 4 _____ _____ 7 8 6 _____
    Week 9 _____ 3 _____ 6 _____ _____ _____ 8 9 7 _____
    Week 10 5 _____ _____ 7 5 _____ 3 _____ 10 8 _____

Smash bros for Wii U - 6 (Pineapplease, Sykilal, Numb, Miles, azure, HaxAras)
    Cards against humanity 5 (Pineapplease, Sykikal, Miles, Shadow, vengvong)

Tetris 4 - (HaxAras, Sykikal, vengvong, Numb)
    League of Legends -4 (Sykikal, Numb, Miles, azure)
    Mario Kart 8 - 4 (Sykikal, vengvong, azure, HaxAras)
    Damned - 3 (Shadow, azure, Sykikal)
    CS: Go - 3 (Numb, Shadow, Miles)
    Destiny (PS4) - 3 (Sykikal, Miles, azure)
    Diablo 2 - 3 (Miles, Sykikal, Shadow)
    Killing Floor - 3 (Numb, shadowray7, Shadow)
    Smite - 3 (Numb, azure, Sykikal)
    Slendertubbies - 3 (Shadow, vengvong, bella)
    SWAT 4 - 2 (Sykikal, Shadow)
    Pokemon Y/X/ORAS - 2 (HaxAras, Sykikal)
    Chess - 2 (HaxAras, Sykikal)

Doing CAH and Smash Bros at their usual times. The third game is to be decided through votes.
    Cards Against Humanity: 6PM
    Super Smash Bros. For Wii U tournament 7:30PM
    Third game: To be determined through votes

Last edited: Apr 25, 2015
  2. CROWley

CROWley Inactive

My Wii U is expected to arrive next Wednesday and I have Smash Bros. U already so I'll be in the tournament for Smash Bros. as well as just playing it regularly from now on.

3. Sykikal

In case it wasn't clear, I'm going back to the previous format where the third game is decided by votes which occur during the same week. I'm putting in my weekly vote for Mario Kart 8, CS:GO, Damned, Diablo 2, Smite, SWAT 4.

Edit:

We got six people! Tournament is on! Aiming to get 8 if possible:

Participants (RSVP'd yes for tournament) :

HaxAras, Sykikal, shadowray7, Marly, Numb, azure.

Backup/maybe participants:

Lavitz, Miles

Last edited: Apr 21, 2015
  4. vengvong

vengvong Limit Breaker

Is 8 the max? All this is encouraging me to get the game, so idk maybe I will.

5. CROWley

CROWley Inactive

I cam get Mario Kart 8 at any time so throw my vote in for that

vengvong likes this.
  6. Sykikal

I'm guessing at least one or two of the people who RSVP probably won't show up, so we'll probably need a backup or two, in the unlikely event we get 16 people (or even 14-15) we could turn this into a larger tournament.

Edit: vengvong, since you don't have the game yet and haven't decided to get it, I should assume you're RSVPing for the other two games, right? If you get the game and want to participate in the tournament let me know.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2015
  7. Shadow

Shadow ಠ_ಠ

8. Sykikal

Okay, I put our names into a randomizer and here's what I got
    [​IMG]
    Miles/Lavitz RSVP'd maybe, so if someone wants to take their place and they RSVP "Yes" in time they can. Though first come first serve. If anyone doesn't show in the first round they can be replaced, if anyone isn't replaced their opponent gets a pass onto the next round.

Not many votes were given for a third game and I don't want to have another week where no one shows up to the third game. I'll see how all of us are feeling after SSB4 is over and we can decide what the third game is or if we'll even be having a third game then.

9. CROWley

CROWley Inactive

I still don't understand why my name isn't in the vote for SSB for Wii U. I vote Mario Kart 8 as the third game.

10. Sykikal

I forgot to add it . I'll go ahead and do that now.

11. Numb

Numb None of this matters

Shit, my first match is against the man thousand of miles away to kill my ping. lol I hope we can move better than in the game night games. :^)

12. Fenrir

Fenrir Luminary of the stars!! Staff Member

IM JOININ IN ON DIS SHIT GUYS

13. CROWley

CROWley Inactive

Vs. Shadowray 7

14. Sykikal

Marly won, here are the results

[​IMG]

CROWley likes this.
  15. CROWley

CROWley Inactive

Marly 3 : Azure 0. I love how Azure lost 2 times but didn't give a shit and went for a round 3.
    Everybody besides me went for a second round and lost. It looks like all of the losers were just matched up with people far better than them and didn't stand a chance. I wish I had video's for all the battles.