[Apr 11, 2015] Weekly Gaming Night #9 (Online)

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Sykikal, Apr 6, 2015.

You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
Weekly Gaming Night #9
Confirmed Attendees: 5
Posted By: Sykikal
Start Date: Apr 11, 2015 06:00 PM
End Date: Apr 12, 2015 12:00 AM
Time Zone: America/Los_Angeles -07:00 PDT
The following users have RSVP'd "Yes": 5
  1. Sykikal

Sykikal Very mentally stable admin Staff Member

Veng becomes the first user other than me to get the reliable award. So congrats to him, with Miles being eligible for it if he attends this week. I really appreciate veng's anger over his parents trying to disrupt game night.

On a personal note, I am very upset with them for trying to disrupt game night and for not letting you buy your anime figures or grow your hair the way you want.
    Remember, I care way more about you than your parents ever will. Always remember that. If you hate your parents, I completely understand! I am completely down with that. Same goes for Shadow and her gf, and for Numb and his "real life friends". Always put VGI first.

_____ azure Ezreol HaxAras Miles Numb Pineapplease shadowray7 Shadow Sykikal vengvong TheWolfsHeart
    Week 1 _____ 1 _____ _____ 1 1 _____ 1 1 _____ 1
    Week 2 _____ 2 _____ _____ _____ 2 1 2 2 _____ _____
    Week 3 _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ 3 2 3 3 1 _____
    Week 4 1 _____ _____ 1 2 _____ _____ 4 4 2 _____
    Week 5 2 _____ _____ 2 3 _____ _____ _____ 5 3 _____
    Week 6 3 _____ _____ 3 _____ _____ _____ 5 6 4 _____
    Week 7 _____ _____ 1 4 _____ _____ _____ 6 7 5 _____
    Week 8 4 _____ _____ 5 4 _____ _____ 7 8 6 _____

Cards against humanity 6 (Pineapplease, Sykikal, Miles, Shadow, HaxAras, vengvong)
    Smash bros for Wii U - 5 (Pineapplease, Sykilal, Numb, Miles, azure)

League of Legends -4 (Sykikal, Numb, Miles, azure)
    Mario Kart 8 - 3 (Sykikal, vengvong, azure)
    Damned - 3 (Shadow, azure, Sykikal)
    CS: Go - 3 (Numb, Shadow, Miles)
    Destiny (PS4) - 3 (Sykikal, Miles, azure)
    Diablo 2 - 3 (Miles, Sykikal, Shadow)
    Killing Floor - 3 (Numb, shadowray7, Shadow)
    Smite - 3 (Numb, azure, Sykikal)
    Slendertubbies - 3 (Shadow, vengvong, bella)
    SWAT 4 - 2 (Sykikal, Shadow)
    Pokemon Y/X/ORAS - 2 (HaxAras, Sykikal)
    Chess - 2 (HaxAras, Sykikal)

Please post what time you think you can make it if you're not going to be on at 6PM PST.

vengvong likes this.
  2. Shadow

Shadow ಠ_ಠ

Did Numb actually attend last game night?

I wonder if the third game of the night should be up for a vote, like maybe only some of us want to play Killing Floor but the people who would play like LoL aren't on or don't want to play that compared to another game. So while a lot of games are sitting at only 3 votes (we don't have a lot of people so it might be like that for quite a while) at least they can be played for a change instead of only going with the game with the most people votes (half or more of whom, don't show up)

3. Sykikal

Shockingly, yup, he did.

You mean a weekly vote? Sounds good. I'm only counting the people who RSVP "yes" or "maybe" for the week (in the event of a tie, yes votes get priority. In the event of a tie among yes votes, people who vote first get priority).

I'll put in my votes for League of Legends, Damned, SWAT 4, Mario Kart 8, and Diablo 2, and Smite. I'd vote for CS:GO but seems to slow down my PC more than the other games and I'm awful at it.

Cards Against Humanity and Super Smash Bros are pretty much locked in for their usual time barring something really unsuual, but the third game slot is still up for grabs.

I'll decide on the third game Wednesday at 11PM based on what gets the most votes.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2015
  4. Shadow

Shadow ಠ_ಠ

I'll put my vote for Swat 2, Diablo 2, Killing Floor and slendytubbies

5. vengvong

vengvong Limit Breaker

It was absolutely worth the internet points to miss watching TMNT.

6. Fenrir

Fenrir Luminary of the stars!! Staff Member

would love to play LoL on gamenight again, we should find another online =game like Cah ill keep an eye out for any

7. vengvong

vengvong Limit Breaker

Heck, we could follow the ways of Deaggerism and play Tetris.

I vote for Tetris.

CROWley likes this.
  8. CROWley

CROWley Inactive

Don't you people get tired of playing the same couple games every week? I hate battle Tetris but cast my vote anyway.

9. Sykikal

Not really, if it were everyday I would but playing the games only once a week doesn't tire me out from them too much. Besides, it's hard to get enough votes for other games.

10. Numb

Numb None of this matters

Smash is pretty fun, though it's a lot more fun when everyone is on skype playing too.

But yeah, I get your point. I also think Tetris would be pretty fun.

11. vengvong

vengvong Limit Breaker

Is that a vote for Tetris? :*

12. CROWley

CROWley Inactive

I may be getting a Wii U soon. I'm fuckin sick of listening to everybody talk about it when I can't play. I'm also always behind on Nintendo consoles. I still don't have half the Wii games I want.

13. Numb

Numb None of this matters

Yeah, I understand, same shit here. I basically got my Wii U just for smash, and it feels surprisingly worth. So many hours on so far, and so many friends I played with. You should totally come, it's a blast.

Yeah, battle tetris would be legit. I played all the last 2 years at highschool in homeroom when I was tired as fuck. This one chick was like "Hey, I dont know anyone here and I'm kind of bored, can I just watch?" and she would literally watch me play tetris on my phone every morning LOL

14. Sykikal

Right now we have Miles and I for LoL, and Shadow and I for Diablo 2 and SWAT 4.

Meaning no games have more than 2 votes. This is probably representative of the actual game night, so I'm considering just going back to having two games (smash and CAH). Unless we get some last minute votes that is what I'm going to do. LoL would probably be my first pick at the moment because maybe Numb or azure could play it but neither of them have RSVP'd yet.

15. vengvong

vengvong Limit Breaker

How about Tetris!? We have 3 votes!

16. Sykikal

I originally wasn't counting it because they didn't RSVP but I guess Miles didn't RSVP either. Guess we'll do Tetris then. At least it's a browser game so anyone can join in.

17. vengvong

vengvong Limit Breaker

So we're replacing CaH with Tetris?

18. Sykikal

Nah, Cards of Humanity and Smash Bros are basically locked in, this was to decide the third game. I guess I should post the schedule

Cards against humanity at 6pm
    Smash bros at 7:30
    Tetris at 9PM

19. Fenrir

Fenrir Luminary of the stars!! Staff Member

oh woops, looks like i forgot to rsvp o,o