Add new items to the shop!

Discussion in 'Questions Assistance & Feedback' started by Courage, Feb 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Courage

Courage Inactive

I've been thinking and I saw that only xats/days are available at the shop and I got the idea to make new items in the shop ( Which are only available in limited quantities like Microsoft Points cars or XBOX 360 membership cards! Hoping to see good comments in this thread.

2. Extreme

Extreme Limit Breaker

that would be awesome :)

xbox live membership hehe

3. Seth

Seth Fame Had An IV

Because you know, Phsycical is made of money.

4. Sykikal

Sykikal Very mentally stable admin Staff Member

No, I can't afford to buy Microsoft points for all the users here. Even if I could, I'm not sure I'd want to.

The only way it'd work is if it was such a high amount that most people would never obtain it, ie 10,000 points.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2011
  5. CROWley

CROWley Inactive

you're a lot more generous than i would ever be, i would make it 100,000 points so tehy would have to post for a year or two and post a Lot,XD just me though i dont give i'm not generous at all.
    hahah cool i got 420 posts.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2011
  6. Snow

Snow Dedicated Member

Yea, just saying.
    Not really a good idea, I mean Phsycical would have to spend his money, in exchange for someone spending how many posts someone has made..

7. Courage

Courage Inactive

Well it was just a thought you know... but it would be cool if the site has it. And though I said just to put new items in the I didn't mention special things and usually the site owner devides what he should add to the store. :)

Last edited: Feb 14, 2011
  8. Tasha

Tasha Inactive

Xats and Days are good enough in my opinion. If we had more things at the shop, it would attract more people that aren't interested in the forum itself; only for the prizes. Thus, probably making more spam than needed.

3 people like this.
  9. Fenrir

Fenrir Luminary of the stars!!

i really dont think it is a good idea it would basically be a attention getter and we would have alot of spam as tasha pointed out

10. atnatewosd

atnatewosd Inactive

that would be a great idea but, those thing are very expensive to be handing out for free. if you say 48 hour xbox live cards, well thats a better idea.

11. Tasha

Tasha Inactive

I didn't even know there was 48 hour XBox live cards. Interesting. o.o

12. Courage

Courage Inactive

Thi is what I actually ment, like putting some new cool items and don't cost a lot of money EVEN THOUGH if they do cost kind of a lot just make them a limited edition and need a lot of points this is what I ment of having new items.

13. atnatewosd

atnatewosd Inactive

ya, but the problem is if it cost lots of points, then people are going to start spamming the whole forum.

14. Nin10dO

Nin10dO Inactive

This website isn't runned by a millionaire, therefore phsycical won't have Wiis, 360s, PlayStation 3s, etc for points

15. CROWley

CROWley Inactive

i'm gonna add this in too, how about you pay for the stuff if you want it so bad coraige? I Was Talkign To Phsycical and He Said The Forum COsts I Think it Was 170-190$ a year + 10-20$ for the domain so he already puts a lot of his hard earned money into the forums so you can enjoy them. He Also Gives out xats to spammers and you actually think he needs to add more stuff as gifts to spammers?

16. Gino

Gino Inactive

Well it doesn't matter anymore by 31 march physical would have already got rid of the shop...its for the good of all and avoid spammers and make the experience here in VGI a lot better :P

17. CROWley

CROWley Inactive

hahahahah I Completely agree. Why do the forums even need a shop? You're supposed to post to forums because thats what you enjoy doing not for free junk. If you decide to leave because there arent prizes good ridddence. I want to see this with at least 60 new posts a day! Phsycical asked me to advertize in a video so i did, but i think if all of the dedicated members advertized, the forums will get a lot more popular.

1 person likes this.
  18. Nin10dO

Nin10dO Inactive

Yeah, if phsycical is going to keep the shop, he can put badges for sale. Like "Thunder" "Fire" badges, etc. I don't know, it sound weird, but its better than xats in the shop.

19. Courage

Courage Inactive

Um since Phsycical is removing the shop on 31st of March I guess this thread is useless now... Hope a moderator would close it.:%D

1 person likes this.
  20. Sykikal

Sykikal Very mentally stable admin Staff Member

I didn't say I was closing the shop, just that I wouldn't be offering xats/days. I may offer other prizes, but they'll probably be forum related rewards or features that won't cost me anything.

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.