A drawing of mine. :D

Discussion in 'Graphic designing' started by Tasha, Jan 18, 2011.

1. Tasha

Tasha Inactive

Hey guys.

I have no clue if this is the right place to put it, but it's my best guess.

Anways, I really like drawing, so I figured I'd share a drawing I just finished not to long ago. Hope you like it!

[​IMG]

Here's another I drew in like, 10 mins while I was at work, aha. I was bored.

[​IMG]

Anyways, y'all should post some drawings! I'd love to see them.

1 person likes this.
  2. bunker

bunker Inactive

i like the first one :woop:

3. Lavitz

Lavitz Inactive Staff Member

Good job, I used to draw but I haven't in years

4. TIMMER

TIMMER Inactive

it's really nice, I'd be interested in throwing it into photoshop and playing around, make us another piece of art (with your permission/guidance of course) - this is for the knight one.

5. Tasha

Tasha Inactive

Ohh totally dude! Permission granted. I'd love to see that. :)

6. Gino

Gino Inactive

LOL Cool Sora..I love the halloween Town part of the game :) As for the 1st one It looks Awsome..Hmmm I'm going to mess around wiht it in photoshop too XD..Hmm I'll send you the pic after im done :P

7. Tasha

Tasha Inactive

That was a pretty fun part of the game, aha. Please do send me it, for some odd reason I like seeing others art. :)

8. dani

dani Inactive

D: i only draw when im bored at school. and its mostly just pokemon. XD

9. Tasha

Tasha Inactive

I'm pretty bad at drawing pokemon, at least the ones I've tried, aha.

10. Nix

Nix Inactive

Cool drawing is not in my blood I've tried it and i sucked at it.
    Except this one time i draw a very good pokemon named spearrow thats about it.

11. Tasha

Tasha Inactive

I suppose everyone has their talents, aha. I'm sure you can draw a better spearrow than I can. x3

12. Shadow 2

Shadow 2 Inactive

Really cool Tasha, your a drawer :P

13. Tasha

Tasha Inactive

Thank you mister! :D

Maybe I'll try and make a signature out of this, although my Photoshop skills are pretty much rubbish.

14. Marley

Marley Inactive

nice Job, I like it! I hope to see more in the future :).

15. Tasha

Tasha Inactive

So, has anyone made anything cool with this yet? I'd TOTALLY like to see it. *cough* Gino and TIMMER *cough*

16. CaspeR

CaspeR Inactive

I really like the first one, the grass effect is really nice.

17. Tasha

Tasha Inactive

Thank you. ;3

I put WAY much more work into the first one. The second one is just a scribble while I was at work being bored, aha.

18. Gino

Gino Inactive

Sorry Ive been busy with my one drawings for a comic that involves the forums...:P I did try to do something in photoshop but its way too awesome already to improve :)

19. Tasha

Tasha Inactive

Bahahaha, okay. Well, I'd like to read that comic when it's finished then. Sounds pretty interesting. ;3

20. Riko

Riko Inactive

nice drawing Tasha, liked the background shadow effects and it looked 3D to me as well, Good job :woop:

even you draw better than me, i should get practicing :D