3D Classics: Kirby's Adventure FREE! One only :'(

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by vengvong, May 13, 2014.

1. vengvong

vengvong Limit Breaker

So today, I feel generous, so I am gonna give dis game out 4 free.
    It is normally available on eShop for $7.49.

Download code is A049-0K9Y-2CPH-NR5M

plox reply if you take it
    p3nishlonger
    ggwp

Sykikal likes this.
  2. Sykikal

Sykikal Administrator Staff Member

I redeemed it, thank you. One of the few Kirby games I haven't played. I started with Kirby Superstar on SNES. I'm looking forward to giving this a try.

Last edited: May 13, 2014
  3. Super Smash Bros. Fan

Super Smash Bros. Fan My first forum...

I can assure you it's a great game. I've played it back five years ago and it was a great game to play. Definitely one of my favorite NES titles I've played so far.

4. Sykikal

I finally got around to beating this game. I've got a bit more time to play 3DS since I can't play my consoles.

vengvong likes this.
  5. Fenrir

Fenrir Luminary of the stars!!

what did you think? , personally i love the kirby games i consider them some of the best time wasters since they're so easy and short

" i don't mean time waster as a bad thing at all !"

6. Sykikal

It was kind of like going back to the original Super Mario Bros after Super Mario World was my first Mario game. There were a lot of mechanics like blocking that I just took for granted that weren't around, and the graphics were toned down a bit. It was interesting to see which abilities were around back then. For example the lazer ability which I don't even see in later games, oddly enough the enemies are still around in Kirby Superstar but their ability is just replaced with the beam ability. The bounce/ball or whatever it is ability is also another one I don't see in later Kirby games.

7. CROWley

CROWley Inactive

What are we talking about here?

Last edited: Mar 6, 2015